It's here. The Office end is nigh. And while everyone will miss Jim, Pam, Dwight and Angela, one man often gets lost in the shuffle. That's why it was necessary to mention the best things about the most ridiculously dim, yet ultimately endearing character from the beloved NBC comedy: Kevin Malone.
1. He's an AWESOME singer/rapper.
2. He has his life priorities sorted out
We're all with you Kev.
3. That giggle
It's like watching a hummingbird or a newborn puppy. You can't help but smile
4. He's really good at figuring out when people are dating.
See? First to call it.
5. He doesn't hide his feelings
6. He's got the best bromance with Oscar.
7. And to add to that, the two of them have super cool dance moves together
Way to try and keep up Kev.
8. He knows how to make the best of a bad situation. Remember the Kleenex-Box shoes? They were a real conversation piece.
9. He does so many ridiculous/unreasonable things that you can't help but laugh.
10. You always know where he stands with food
11. He knows how he wants to be treated... Even if it's inappropriate
12. He's also sneaky in the best way.
13. He has very relatable problems.
Been there buddy. Been there.
14. He's always willing to learn.
Stairs are hard people!
15. And even though he (ironically) finds his friends stupid sometimes...
18. He still really loves them.
We'll miss you, big guy. We'll all miss the whole lot of you. Thank you so many wonderful years.
Watch the series finale of The Office tonight at 9/8 central. It's guaranteed to make you (or at least definitely me) cry.